Wednesday 27 September 2017

"When you wait for a bus and four turn up at once!



Today was the first of a series of monthly workshops to create a beautiful storage box for all of my supplies.  I guess it felt a little bit like going back to school - not knowing everyone and wondering whether you ad the right equipment.  We started by cutting and scoring cardboard










before gluing and ticking wadding and fabric to the insides








and then used masking tape to construct the boxes and to keep all four together (guess which one is wrong!)








Suffice to say that this is a long project - and I have come home with homework to complete - but t was great fun and lots of laughs and new friends.

Mind you - as I drove home down my road I passed not one but four post office vans - in our small,village????  Ah well, I am off to enjoy the slow cooker tea that  I started this morning and then will start my homework and get it out of the way - such fun!!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like someone had a lot of fan mail maybe!! Cute looking storage project.

    ReplyDelete