Monday 21 May 2018

Well Sewingbuddy - it's time to face the music!



At the usual Monday Morning Textile Group, we were all doing our own thing before the half term holiday.  It was lovely to see Carine complete her second retreat bag (and her first large one). She had taken my advice and given it some handles - looks cool doesn't it?







Back home for a couple of hours and it was time to do some weeding.  I do find these two hours tricky since I don't allow myself to eat or drink - for fear of putting on weight - silly I know!  However it was then son time to set off for slimming World and find out what damage Sewingbuddy's cake did yesterday.  Well, as it turns out, not too bad - I lost 1lb and can therefore see the back of any possible holiday weight gain - result!  If you look back at this week -with all of those meals out - than I can feel proud of that achievement.



Today I also received my shipment from Approved Foods. Truthfully I was suckered in with the promise of a lucky box for a pound - inside were a number of useful items, plus a number that weren't and so I gave them to Jean for her gandchildren. Still, it was quite an exciting reveal!



Tonight I really need to finish that embroidery homework - but have booked to see the local Am-dram production of Annie!  Hopefully "The sun will come out tomorrow"!!

1 comment:

  1. You can Make Your Body a Fat-Burning Machine using this brand new manual. millions of people use this manual.100% Successful. Don't miss out . more details link below> https://tinyurl.com/yb7xexor

    ReplyDelete