Wednesday 22 February 2017

Feeling some effects from storm Doris

Last night was windy - I woke up to the noise of something falling over in the garden.  However the full force of the wind was saved for our lunchtime walk - I have no idea how Daisy wasn't blown away - being as light as she is.  Mind you she is paying more attention to the large water areas and loves jumping in the large "puddles"!!





This morning was a WI committee meeting around at Carines - she really looks after us with "nibbles" and coffee!  Amongst the things being discussed was the village WI noticeboard and the "key" was passed over - I am not sure that I have ever seen a key as large as this one!







Then it was back home to more sewing.  I have one more row to add sashing to but have started to join some of the rows.  If all goes well I should be at the binding stage by Saturday which gives me a fighting chance of finishing it then!

Tonight?  Well, more and more sewing of course!

1 comment: