Tuesday 11 October 2016

Well - I've passed my Ghostbusters training!

So - last night I went to see Sense and Sensibility.  One of the lead actors was a young man that I taught many moons ago and he was very impressive - as were the other actors.  It was only a small cast and they had a lot of long speeches to learn - but they performed very well.  Sadly my vieing of the American Debate, combined with warmth and darkness, did result in the odd nodding head - but I didn't go completely!

This morning Jean and I dropped Georgina off at the hospital for her last appointment whilst we then headed to the cinema to watch Ghostbusters.  It was the all female cast remake and was very enjoyable - although I will admit to looking away at the more scary parts - not sure about its 12A rating! 

After picking Georgina up, it was then back home for some lunch, err a quick rest (ahem), walk the dogs and beat the impending rain and then gather the supplies for tonight's sewing class.  Since its the last one before half term, and we now have a class every two weeks, it will be nearly a month before our next class.  I am expecting a LOT of homework!

2 comments:

  1. Hope Sandra's pleased with all your homework you done.
    And get a good rest tonight, so fit for tomorrow, we got a tough day ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Half term already AND homework!

    ReplyDelete