Thursday 24 November 2016

From Cinders to Goldilocks

Today was the three house visit.  After the disappointment of the first house on Tuesday, seeing the last 3 from Dad's extensive research was something I was not looking forward to - would they let us down again?



http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-60417713.htmlNumber one offered, believe it or not, everything that the brochure suggested (surprise, surprise).  If you asked my opinion then it was a lovely house that would really suit my parents.  Unfortunately it is not me that is buying it!!





Number 2 offered more space but was in a worse state and would need some work on it.  It also didn't give me a good emotional feeling.  But, then again, it's not me that it needed to impress.


http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-48261464.htmlThe third house was considerably cheaper than the other two but, again, would need some work to get it up to spec - particularly the size of the kitchen (even though it had a really cute west highland terrier puppy!)




So - would any of them suit the folks?  Well, they are still discussing it but I think its fair to say that, at the moment, one had risen to the top of the pile and, if their buyers had sold their house then my parents would put an offer in.  However I am going to tease you and not say which one - it's for you to guess!!

Other than this activity, my day consisted of continuing with mum's sewing, finishing a new baby gift and a visit to the nurse for my leg.  Tonight I will, time willing, start the new Splendid Sampler blog - an EPP project at last!

4 comments:

  1. You tease! Like the ample parking space on the last two

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cant see on the first one but you can, apparently, fit 5 cars - just to even up the debate

      Delete
  2. I'd go with number two - a project for dad without mum having to put up with a small kitchen!

    ReplyDelete