Thursday 22 March 2018

err - I got a little distracted!




I woke up this morning really feeling my age.  Every single bone and joint hurt!  But there was too much to do to stay in bed so I roused myself and started with a load of washing, followed by a good clean through - no-one wants to come back to an untidy house now do they?  It was at this point that I became distracted.  When I tidied up my sewing retreat bag the other day, I came across the corners that I had cut off nearly two months ago (thinking that they might come in useful).  Cue a stop over at the sewing machine to run up a pin cushion cube.



Firmly back in holiday prep mode, I then sorted the bags that I wanted to take - only to think "wouldn't it be useful to just sort those sides of the bag out"  Cue more time at the sewing machine sewing the sides for two sew together bags!  Really!!





Back on track, I had time to put the hoover around, and iron the washing and talk to the house sitter, before popping out to take the dogs up to Mum's - finally coming home to pack the suitcase.  I don't know whether I will be able to blog over the weekend so please bear with me!  Seriously, the amount of projects that I have taken will last me the weekend (and more) providing I don't sleep at all / go shopping!

3 comments:

  1. Have fun...and if you finish all the projects you take with you....I'll eat my hat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete