Monday 19 March 2018

Down to earth with a bump!

Well - it couldn't be anything else - now could it?  Truthfully, today has been the usual Monday routine - Textile Group followed by Slimming World - where, yes, I put on!  I suppose that eating a creme egg fondant , birthday cake and home made tiffin might actually result in a weight gain!  With a long weekend approaching, perhaps it's a good idea that I have a fortnight to get back on the straight and narrow!

That being said, I have had so many compliments about my weight loss so far that it's never a bad idea to take stock and see how far I've come.  The odd weight gain is just a little bump in the road - it's how you overcome the obstruction and carry on that matters.

Elsewhere any activity is heading towards the impending sewing retreat - checking projects to see what is still need to be purchased (30" of 1/4" navy ribbon since you ask) and packing my new "Ultimate Carry All bag"  now that I don't have to go to another class or group before Friday. Next stop?  A date with the hairdressers tomorrow followed by a secret assignation with Mr T to secure some treats for the "treat table" -all low syn of course!!


2 comments:

  1. Can you buy low sin Fudge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am too scared to go near the scales so well done for braving it!

    ReplyDelete