Friday 30 March 2018

Job done - tick!





Today I woke up all achey - every time I moved, it hurt and I just couldn't stop yawning.  I have no idea whether I am coming down with anything - but a dose of paracetamol, followed by a hot water bottle, seemed to do the trick.  I felt well enough to pop out for a cuppa and a catch up with Jean at Watts for Tea (she had never been!).






Whilst I was out, I stopped off at Appleby's and gave them my stock of fabric makes (well, I had finished the last "sew together bag"!) - they seemed bowled over with the mini tote bags / knitting kits (the ones that took the least to make - isn't that always the way?)  Ah well, let's see if it makes us our fortune!!


Back home and it was the usual housework / washing / ironing (whilst listening to Radio 2 where Michael Ball did a show paying homage to Andrew Lloyd Webber - what's not to like about that combo?) before settling down for some handsewing on the sofa.  The tablets had begun to wear off  so I figured that I deserved a rest!!  Mind you - I did find a pocket of time to start looking through the mass of clothes bought for the cruise - me thinks that its time to start sorting out outfits and aiming towards one of Trisha's "capsule wardrobes"!  I also managed a "quick" nap - and woke up gone 4pm!!  Oops!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're ok, the boys both had that last week. Hot cold, shivery, headaches, tired. A virus I think, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete