Monday 16 October 2017

Target weigh in day - minus 3

Being a Monday, today started, as ever, with the Textile Group.  We were making the mini sew together bag and most people made great progress.  We managed to fit the zips in and make the pockets - leaving the sides, outside and zip plus bindings for our next meeting after half term - schools are off already!  It's all a bit confusing with the weather being so fantastic today - I walked the dogs at the beach in a tee shirt!  Mid October!!  Mind you, by now the wind was starting to get up, the sky went a funny colour and the sun was bright orange -all very strange!  The local news paper reported that the orange sun was due to sand being picked up by Hurricane Ophelia and brought over here.



After a snooze (oops) it was then off to Slimming World - where I managed to lose another 3 lbs.  So that's 9 1/2 lbs away from my personal target - and three more weigh-ins to achieve it!  I already have another target in mind for Christmas but I will reveal that when I meet this target!  I also picked up my free cookbook (I bought a countdown which saves on the fees and gave you the free book).  "Comfort Food" is right up my street!!




Luck was on my side -and I also won the raffle which contained a variety of foods - including this pre-chopped mix for chilli and these butternut squash chips.  That's me sorted this week then!  All in all - it's been a very good day!!  Now I just need to batten down the hatches for the evening.  The wind is starting to howl so I hope that everyone is tucked up safe and sound!

1 comment: