Monday 9 October 2017

On the home straight?





Today, being a Monday, was the usual Textile Group.  Although we are running a  week behind, I have managed to nearly finish the Christmas wall hanging - just have the binding and hanging sleeve to hand sew and it's all done!






Carine is doing the same project and was concentrating on her free motion quilting when I took this photo.









Annerly is new to our group but is excelling herself with her newly learn embroidery skills.






A couple of hours at home - tidying, hoovering, bin emptying and Tesco on -line ordering - and then it was time to set off for Slimming World.  As I said last week, my tracker is targeted at a particular date - November 8th!  I was really pleased, therefore to see a weight loss of 3 1/2 lbs this week - leaving me with 12 1/2 to lose in 4 weeks (plus one day!)  It will be tight - but achievable if I  continue to focus (I have lost 8 1/2 in the last 3 weeks!).

Tonight I am off to the local theatre to watch a "Shakespeare Revue" - I believe that it is a collection of sketches from comedians such as Victoria Wood., Should be fun!

1 comment: