Friday 16 February 2018

Cruise momentum




Last night went well - the WI craft group started their personal squares with a whole range of ideas and crafting techniques.  If we continue in this vein then I have high hopes!







Today was an early start to go to Meadowhall and meet up with Trisha and Julia.  I took Mum and Dad as well - and they had a ball ferreting out bargains and clothes shopping.  I managed to pick up a bargain or two ( a tee shirt for £4.28 for example) before heading towards the m & S cafe for our meet up. I also took a gift for Trisha and Julia - remember those wash bags?



After much discussion, we managed to agree the itinerary for the cruise and decided upon the variety of excursions available to us.  As we were due to go to the Cruise shop anyway to show them our passports, we took the opportunity to book and pay for the excursions - now the next time we meet will be in the dead of night as I pick them both up to travel to the airport!  Exciting!!

Tomorrow I have splashed out and arranged for someone to come and clean my carpets - so tonight will be spent furniture arranging / moving!  Watch this space!!

1 comment: