Sunday 3 January 2016

Daisy, Daisy, Give me your answer do.


 
 





Well - it's official - I have a new puppy - can you guess her name?  Ah well - it's Daisy.  She's a very cute apricot coloured Cockapoo who is currently loving in Brigg but will come home to meet Millie next Sunday.  Wendy and I went over to see her this morning and she just stole your heart - very loving and ladylike - that will be until I get her home then!!  The picture is a little dark but I think that you can see what I mean!









On our way home we popped into Brigg Garden Centre for coffee and a cake (well its the law isn't it?) and I bought her a small collar, a small lead, small bowls and a small bed - everything seems sooooo small compared to Millie and Katie!  Home and it was time to continue clearing up the conservatory and returning things to the bedroom which could be returned prior to the carpet laying - tv etc.  That's a job that I don't particularly like - it means undoing plugs, threading leads through and then doing plugs up again.  However it also involved some decluttering so that's a job well done and another bin liner for the rubbish heap.  Whilst sorting through a box I found some treasure - an unopened bottle of Jo Malone perfume - wowzer!!










I haven't talked about sewing for a while (and am currently working on the EPP tablecloth) but am hoping to turn this pile of scraps into a patchwork bath mat and pedestal mat - using old towels as both wadding and backing.

One piece of bad news - I lost half a tooth today so I guess that a call to the dentist is called for - ouch!!

9 comments:

  1. Ooo, that's an "ooo" and "ouch" blog today!
    What a sweetie Daisy is! As for the tooth....nasty... hope it isn't causing you any grief....if not that will come when you get the bill!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you - no grief so far - but you"re right about the bill!

      Delete
  2. Bless her, she posed perfectly for your photo, she is so gorgeous, looking forward to more cuddles next week. She's certainly going to be a brilliant addition to your home and bring lots of love to you and Millie. Shame about your tooth, hope you get that sorted soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bless her, she posed perfectly for your photo, she is so gorgeous, looking forward to more cuddles next week. She's certainly going to be a brilliant addition to your home and bring lots of love to you and Millie. Shame about your tooth, hope you get that sorted soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhh!! She looks so gorgeous - however don't be fooled. I honestly believe puppies put on these 'butter wouldn't melt' looks! Just wait until you get her home! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well that didn't take long, you only been home. Few days and already got a new puppy, she looks very cute, poor Millie , she don't know what's coming!
    Certainly put her nose out of joint for a while, but expect she will soon come to love her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that Millie will be fine - she really misses Katie and enjoyed playing with the other dogs at Christmas. When I picked my brothers dog up at Christmas and had her on my lap there was no sign of jealousy so she will be okay.

    ReplyDelete