Friday 10 November 2017

Another first!

Let's start with last night - Terry took a photo of me at the sewing machine and I compared it to the same pose taken back in March.  Even I can see a difference!  What's more - the owners found a picture of me from last time and showed me this morning - amazed at the difference!  What a nice thing to say.
 
Today I have been working on projects 2-16 - again Christmas presents so can't show pictures - but I am pleased with the job being completed.  Meanwhile we all went out this morning to Wroxham Barns and, after exhaustive shopping, enjoyed a cuppa.  Another careless comment revealed that Heather had never eaten a cheese scone in her life - cue a shared scone!

On the way home we enjoyed a Norfolk by pass!

After a lovely lunch of quiche n salad, it was back sewing - although some of the girls enjoyed a liquid break now and then!

Meanwhile, we have filled up with zips (only 30p each) and bias binding - you never need to run short here!  We may brave the hot tub tonight - some went in last night but I kept warm lol!

1 comment: