Monday 20 November 2017

Shedding light on the matter

Being a Monday in term time, today was the usual routine -Textile group followed by Slimming World.  We were supposed to be finishing off our lampshades but I seemed to be the only one working on mine - and it needs much work still!

In between the Textile group and Slimming World I had time (after walking through the front door and asking Alexa to play radio 2 -such fun!) to scoot around and start to complete those jobs that I have been ignoring for too long - the ironing pile has gone and I have used my new pair of steps to change some light bulbs in the lounge and the bathroom (truthfully they had all gone in the lounge and down to the last one in the bathroom - tut tut!)  Then it was onto the main event - starting to tidy the craft room.  With the retreat, and my usual creative mess,  the room is suffering somewhat.  Normally it doesn't bother me - but every now and again I have to put my foot down and restore some order -  I will say that this task will take a few days though given everything else on my calendar this week!!

Then it was off to Slimming world with the hope that I had lost enough to cancel out all /nearly all of my gained weight last week.  I needn't have worried - I lost 3 1/2lbs - so that's the holiday weight gone and I can, hopefully, start moving forward.  I have been oscillating around the same stone barrier and would love to finally crash through it next week!

1 comment:

  1. Nothing like breaking a stone barrier is there! Fingers crossed for next week maybe.

    ReplyDelete