Thursday 9 November 2017

We made it - at last!

Well, we set off at 8am and Magee to get everything into the car - just!  No one could actually belive that two people could need so much for just 3 1/2 days.  Our first stop was at the truck stop for a really chunky bacon buttie - much needed!

Then it was onto Shan's fabric in Hunstanton for a fabric stock up!  I saw this sign which seems to cover the situation!

After that it was onto Norfolk Lavendar for a mooch round and a lunch of Mushroom soup and a roll - I am trying to keep on track - ish!


But then we finally navigated the Norfolk Lanes and arrived to a cuppa!  With sewing bags unpacked, wine opened and projects started, the sewing machines was drowned out by the laughter.  As a gift I had made everyone "on tour" badges for their aprons and had wrapped them up with 3 "Mozart balls" - a gorgeous marzipan sweet!

My first project is a Christmas present so I can't show you too much but, with tea in just under an hour, I ought to get on! If I can sew 32 strips of fabric together by tea time then I will be doing well!


No comments:

Post a Comment