Saturday 14 April 2018

Another "bitty" day!




Ah well - it happens sometimes now doesn't it?  Those days where you are just getting on with bits and bobs that need doing.  For example, I traced the new Gail Pan stitcheries, sorted the first retreat bag that I made - and then added one of the reindeer stitcheries that Wendy gave me for Christmas.  Et voila - my holiday craft bag is now complete!





With bed stripped and bedding washed, it is now time to change the duvet to a summer one.  Yes, I know, I may regret this but it is beginning to get warm at night and, I figured, I can always add a blanket!  A simple task, I know, but it does involve trudging duvets up and down stairs!

With more tidying and sorting of kitchen cupboards (don't worry Sewingbuddy - no piccies today - you're safe), a  dog walk and the rustling up of another 15 minutes toiletry bag (well, I have been stupid enough to have a craft fair stall in July so need to start building up stock), that kind of sums up the day.  However I will round it off tonight by going to the theatre for my monthly volunteering task and serving ice creams.  In other words - a simple, understated but enjoyable day.  Heck, I even had time to cut out another retreat bag for the Textile group on Monday!




No comments:

Post a Comment