Saturday 6 January 2018

Oh dear me dear ........


..... this is going to be a short and succinct blog post.  Today was the first of a Scamblesby weekend - one where we had agreed to try to make a new bag - one entitled "the ultimate carry all bag".  This bag promised much - even has its own ironing board!  All I can say is that, after 5 hours of sewing, I have one pocket with a zip - and stopped when I sewed the second zip in upside down.  The air was                                                      quite blue!!




On a more positive note we welcomed a new addition to our throng - Karen - who is more of a textile artist and puts us all to shame!






Meanwhile I am intrigued by the different fabric choices for our bag and look forward to seeing them develop.  However, right now, I could happily ditch it all - perhaps a good night's sleep is needed!

1 comment: