Monday 22 January 2018

Doing the supermarket trolley dash.

This blog will be short -  I apologise now.  First up was the usual Textile Group.  I had expected Jean to be late (her car was due into the garage) but didn't expect the phone call from A & E telling me that she had fractured her wrist going out yesterday to feed a blackbird!!  Jean really has been suffering recently!  I shall pop round to see her tomorrow so will know more then.  Meanwhile we got on with our mice pincushions (apart from Ev who is almost through the finishing post with her retreat bag).  I have nearly done all four sides so am hopeful of finishing next week!

Back home, a quick sort out of the dogs and then it was out again - this time to Tesco's for some shopping (I had planned the weekly menu around the contents of the freezer but there is always something that you need to add).  I had hoped to complete the shopping in Tesco's but, of all things, could not find chicken livers - and so stopped off at Morrison's (where, of course, other "essentials" jumped into the trolley!).  Then it was on to Slimming World where, as hoped for, I lost 2 pounds.  That means another 1 1/2 lbs (the weight of my clothes) is needed for the official 5 stone celebration - but I can smell it - it's that close!

Tonight I am planning on sorting out my Lynette Anderson blocks of the month ( I am way behind) to see what embroidery is required.  I also want to clear my craft room desk completely - I have some church paperwork to start tomorrow and a clear desk (which happens on VERY RARE occasions) helps the thinking process!

1 comment:

  1. Mousey pin cushion is looking cute, this time next week you will be showing us your certificate I am sure!

    ReplyDelete