Saturday 3 June 2017

Are you in yet?

Today was our annual trip to our local quilt show in Spalding.  In the grand scheme of things it is not a big show - but that's why we like it - good exhibitors to buy from and lovely quilts on display.  These two took my fancy - one for the 1 inch squares carefully chosen to depict a landscape and one for the lovely farmyard scene with a washing line just for TT&T!






At lunchtime we ventured across to the nearby shopping centre and enjoyed some alfresco lunch,








whereas, by 2:30pm, we were ready to drop and took the opportunity to view each other's purchases.

So, what did I buy?  Well, that would be telling - particularly as much of it is linked to future presents.  However I will say that I stuck to my list - in the main - and was only tempted by one or two items - honest!


As for the blog title?  Well, I have never seen three grown women make so much fuss getting their seat belts on in my life!  I kid you not when I say that it took them nearly 10 minutes to figure it out!!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely day and LOVE that washing line scene :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see you all enjoyed your day.
    Loved the farmyard quilt.

    ReplyDelete