Wednesday 27 April 2016

Well - I've arrived

Just a short post to say that I've arrived in Devon - after a seven hour, trouble free journey.  Well - almost trouble free. I had been worried about how Daisy would react to such a long car journey - but she was fine - sleeping most of the way until I stopped and then waiting patiently in the car until I could put her lead on.  If only I could say the same about Millie!  The first stop was fine but she slipped her lead at the second and ran around - to the amusement of a pack of bikers!  Millie finally came back to the sound of a box of shape biscuits being rattled - Labradors eh?

Well - we are here and causing chaos already.  Let's just say that Daisy has left a couple of presents and is in the doghouse!  Meanwhile she is annoying Mum's dog and being a real irritant.  This could be a long week!!!

1 comment: