Thursday 14 January 2016

It's snowing !!

As usual - lets start with last night.  Daisy went quiet a full 7 minutes after she went to bed - wow!  She spoilt it rather by whining when I got up in the middle of the night and went on for around half an hour but its a distinct improvement.  I, on the other hand just could not get to sleep until beyond 1:30am.   It was therefore rather fortunate that Millie did not start her barking routine until 7am.





So - onto today.  This morning was heavily craft based.  First up was the completion of the EPP table cloth (at last I hear you all say!).  It's had it's problems but sets off the table well.














Whilst I had the ironing board out, I did the ironing (of course) and then set to catching up with the 365 block challenge - making another 5 blocks.  I am just behind by two blocks so will get that sorted tomorrow.




Next up was the hovering of the lounge.  I only mention that because, up to now, when I am not in the lounge I have kept the door closed so that Daisy doesn't go in and mess on the carpet.  Whilst I was in there hoovering I put her on the sofa to keep out of the way - let's say that she has now learnt how to jump off!  She's courageous at least.  However she's clearly not that brave - this afternoon, after she had woken up from her nap, I took her out to be clean.  I have started to put her down and open the door - telling her to go out and be clean - this has worked well so far but today she took one look at the windy, wet snow that's falling and ran back to her puppy training pad and weed - ah well that's a result I guess.

Millie and Daisy are now getting along really well and starting to play together.  This morning Millie was pulling Daisy's bed around the sewing room - with Daisy in it.  Daisy retaliated by trying to grab onto Millie's ears and tails.  So far Millie s allowing it - which, if you knew Millie, is fairly amazing but I am hoping that Millie will tell Daisy off when she gets too bad.

Foodwise I have been good today but its the scales tonight so we will see how it goes.  The scales were not as good this morning as they were yesterday - ah well, I guess that's why you shouldn't weigh yourself every day!





2 comments:

  1. Sounds like Daisy is learning! Snow...we are jealous...a day of it would be great...but no more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you have a very intelligent dog!!! Well done Millie.xxx

    ReplyDelete